TGIF, y’all! I am so ready for the weekend and I have a seriously delicious treat to share with you. It’s so easy to make and is only 4 ingredients! This low carb peanut butter fudge is sugar free, dairy free, gluten free, low carb and still seriously delicious! I have a major sweet tooth but have been really trying to make better choices with what goes into my body so I’m always trying to come up with healthy alternatives. This curbs my cravings and doesn’t even taste like its a “healthy dessert”! My husband just ate 5 pieces before I even got a chance to take a picture!
1 cup smooth, natural peanut butter (only ingredients should be peanuts + salt)
1 cup coconut cream from a can, discard the liquid
1/4 cup almond or coconut milk
1-2 tbsp liquid stevia, to taste
chocolate drizzle on top (optional)
- lightly melt the peanut butter and coconut cream together, just enough to be able to stir easily.
- add all ingredients to blender or nutri-bullet, blend until well mixed.
- pour into a parchment paper line 8×8 or bread loaf plan
- freeze until set 1-2 hours
- Remove parchment and chop into 1 inch squares to serve (keep refrigerated)